Need a tune up race before the big one? Spring is always full of running races. Make sure you try out at least one this spring and earn some bling. It doesn’t have to be a big race, check out your local 5k charity run, or stretch yourself and do a trail race.
Racing seems to bring out the best in every runner.
And if you’re not going to race, volunteer at a race. You’ll love it!
Calendar of events in the Calgary area:
- May 9th – 5 Peaks Trail Race in Fish Creek
- May 10th – Mother’s Day Run
- May 16th – Tri-it Espresso Run
- May 16th – MEC Race Three – The Pace Setter
- May 23rd – Rocky Mountain Soap Women’s Run
- May 24th – Run for Women
- May 31st – Scotiabank Calgary Marathon
- June 6th – Banff Jasper Relay
- June 6th – Hope Classic
- June 7th – Run Bowness
- June 13th – Millarville Run to the Farmer’s Market
- June 13th – Run for Water
- June 14th – Betty’s Run for ALS
- June 14th – 5 Peaks Trail Race – Canmore
- …LOTS MORE…
For an even more comprehensive list of Calgary area events click here.